Our Client, an US listed MNC in semiconductor manufacturing is looking to hire a dynamic Accounting Team Lead in Singapore.
- Responsible for managing and driving the regional accountants transactional activities
- Responsible to review and ensuring timely and accurate month end close activities and driving resolution of issues
- Responsible to oversee and ensure accurately and timely annual statutory filings
- Responsible to ensure all relevant SOX controls are in place and adequate internal controls are in place for all areas of operations
- Responsible to ensure strict internal controls and compliance with all local accounting, tax, statutory, legislative requirements as well as corporate policies
- Responsible for streamlining and automating accounting processes across the region, promoting sharing of best practices.
- Foster good relations across departments and provide quality service to internal customers.
- Initiate and integrate process improvement methodologies where appropriate.
- Clearly communicate opportunities where changes can be made and what are required to make those changes.
- Build strong relationships with business leaders/process owners and communicate with them effectively in order to introduce process improvement and change projects in the organization.
- Provide guidance to the team in issue resolutions
- Manage any adhoc project activities as assigned
- BA/BS Degree or professional qualification in Accounting or Finance with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in strategic planning & analysis
- Sound technical knowledge including costing (some US GAAP knowledge is a plus) and good analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP accounting system, BPC applications will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with people across all levels & demonstrated ability to lead a team
- A strong and dynamic team player who is meticulous and able to work independently and provide coaching to the team members
- Practice fact-based techniques in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)