Accounting Manager – [Bangkok based] Contract converted to Perm
- Newly Created role
- AP/ AR process implementation
- Financial reporting and consolidation
- Thai Nationality and mandarin speaking required
Due to business expansion, one of global IT company is looking for Accounting Manager as newly created role to set up finance team in Bangkok office and act as local finance support for local business unit and participate in regional projects and financial framework
- Identify opportunities for process optimisation and risk control. Establish corresponding financial policy/procedures for standardisation of financial processes
- Provide finance and business support to business in Bangkok office including bookkeeping, Invoice and payment processing, preparation of monthly trial balance, balance sheet, income statement, cash flows and account reconciliations
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirement, assist in the creation of policy and procedure manual to establish role to mitigate risk of errors
- Participate in the preparation and execution of budgeting; liaised with internal and external stakeholders and provide forward-looking financial support for business operations
- Perform data analysis, including summarising and refining business financial data, evaluate the business performance, produce financial insight to assist on business decisions making
- A local finance contact, providing local finance support to various business teams, responsible for local AP/AR process for various business unit support on any queries that is related to the Thai market working closely with external stakeholders and global team based overseas
- Supervise and direct accounting operations to oversee quarterly GST submission and annual corporate tax as well as liaise with both internal and external auditors, tax agent and bank
The successful candidate should have proven track records in GL business process, financial Reporting and consolidation. You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting with CPA Thailand and capable of Oracle
With minimum of 5 years of combined experience from Big4 audit firm and commercial experience would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgement.
Thai nationality, fluent in Mandarin and English are required
Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word format to Siriwan Young at Siriwan.Young@Caliber8.sg
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 17S8670 Registration No. R1544539