Assistant Accounting Manager (Accounting/FP&A)
We are looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager for a global manufacturing and trading leader in the maritime industry. This position will report directly to the Finance Manager.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial and management reports
- Manage end to end project accounting
- Support management in all ad hoc reporting and analysis needed for decision making
- Review inventory adjustments and work across the department to identify root cause
- Review balance sheet schedules and actions
- Participate in stock count and ensure proper stock reconciliation
- Fully in charge of budgeting and forecasting
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend process improvements
- Any other projects or tasks as assigned from time to time
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or relevant discipline with a qualification.
- 3-5 years of experience in full set of accounts, reporting and analysis work
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and able to deliver quality work within stipulated timeline
- Self-starter, meticulous with an attention to detail
- Able to work independently, positive work attitude and a team player
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills working within a regional and matrix management
- Able to join immediately or on short notice would be advantageous.
Singaporean and Singapore PR only