About the job
Assistant Accounting Manager (US GAAP/SGD6k)
Our Client is a listed US MNC and a leading provider of commercial printers a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, electronics, chemical, and aerospace.
To support the Senior Finance Manager in the development and maintenance of internal controls to ensure accuracy and predictability of results, the timely reporting and forecasts, the analysis of variations and the determination of countermeasures to eliminate the gap.
· Prepare US GAAP results in full compliance with the Corporate Standards as defined in the Controllers Manual and report the results in the Hyperion Reporting Tool
· Provide financial reporting in timely manner with high accuracy such as daily, weekly and monthly sales and cash reporting, monthly various financial package
· Work with local advisor to ensure preparation of local statutory financial reports and comply with local tax & legal regulations within the required time frames set by government.
· Implement and continuously improve internal controls that insure accurate reporting and proper safeguarding of company assets.
· Support Working Capital Management
· Support Creating efficient ERP process and management
. Manager 2 accounting executives (AR and AP)
Other responsibilities include:
· Analyze country variations from forecasts and prior periods to provide accurate explanations for variances and support finance controller in determining countermeasures
· Support to improve local financial results in the area of Revenue, Operating Profit & Working Capital.
· Work closely with outside auditors and advisors on certain projects and activities.
· Minimum Diploma in Accountancy / Finance or ACCA
· Minimum 8-10 years relevant working experience preferably with an MNC Excellent knowledge and practical understanding of applicable US GAAP, SOX requirement
· Excellent knowledge and practical understanding of local statutory requirements, IFRS, SG GAAP and Taxation including corporate related and individual withholdings etc. and other local regulations.
· Experience with large fully integrated ERP system like Oracle will be preferred
· Ability to work under pressure in fast-pace working environment
· Practical understanding of various operations, order taking, logistics, technical service and sales & marketing.
Singapore Citizen or PR Only!