- Assist in daily operations of the Crewing Department.
- Assist in sourcing and recruitment of all crew through manning agents for the Company managed vessels including preparation of employment contracts.
- Ensure that the crew are qualified i.e. meet the Company and flag state requirements with regards to certification and experience prior to joining the vessel.
- Plan and oversee crew schedule, crew rotation, sign on/off documentations, crew welfare.
- Assist in review crew payroll and ensure crew’s final accounts managed and paid on time.
- Liaise with Masters, port authorities, manning agents for various information.
- Liaise with flag state on crew related issues.
- Candidate with some experience of working ashore handling crewing functions is preferred.
- Willing to take up challenges and ability to interact and communicate well across the team.
- Computer literate and able to create professional reports, manipulate data, write system documentation etc. with good command of English, both oral and written.
- Organized & attentive to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage crew on board vessels as well as to interact with team ashore.
- Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or Permanent Residents.