Assist the Country Finance Leaders in 2-3 countries on Accounting, Controls & FP&A responsibilities
- Assist the Country Finance Leaders in financial analyses, forecasting and planning
- Assist in Coordination and lead the following financial business process for the India SU(LBS) - Annual business plan/forecasting; financial reporting, strategic planning, quarterly updates and latest thinking, Monthly Flash & Sales Forecast & Mid-month Reviews, Weekly Sales Forecast calls, Funnel Management etc.
- Assist the Country Finance Leaders in monthly closing activities (coordinate with LMS Shared Service for financial accounting), such as gather inputs, perform data analytics, prepare the management review deck (including PowerPoint decks)
- Assist the Country Finance Leaders in the streamlining monthly, quarterly and yearly process to ensure accurate P/L reporting and forecasting
- Assist the Country Finance Leaders in driving adoption of standardized reporting, analytics and data management
- Assist the Country Finance Leaders in formulating dashboards, bench marking and other analytics to proactively alert the organization about performance and issues.
- Document Standard Works, Drive Continuous improvements, ensure 100% internal controls and SOX compliance, any other audit/ compliance. Always challenge status quo
- Assist the Country Finance Leaders in reviewing and Challenging Funnel, Demand Forecast & Financial Forecast by Business
- Assist the Country Finance Leaders to collect and analyze in market Sales, Distributor Inventory accuracy and reporting
- Analyzing Pricing and variance analysis
- Any other ad-hoc projects relating to Finance and/ or Business
- Assist in supporting SAP or any other systems rollout/ Support to new entities
- Ad hoc analysis/ projects -FP&A/ Accounting
Required Education, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor’s degree / ACCA (5-8 years’ experience) or Diploma with significant experience (> 8 Years’ experience)
- Experience in financial planning and analysis, Accounting & Controls
- Experience in Regional Consolidation
Desired Competencies and traits
- Leadership and high ethical, performance standards.
- Track record of excellence with retrieving, analyzing and generating insights from data
- Strong project management skill and passion in continuous process improvement
- Excellent analytical and proven problem-solving capabilities. inter-personal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate and gain credibility.
- Ability to function independently, manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and communicate needs within a team environment and across cultures
- Strong finance skills, especially in the areas of analytics and business case evaluations.
- Ability to manage complexity, ambiguity and frequent changes
- Driven, Resilient & Positive, never say die attitude & willing to accelerate career /learnings & willing to work long hours
- Travelling 10%