Assistant Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Work US timings)
Our Client is leading medical technology and device brand with widespread global presence.
Roles & Responsibilities
They make strategic investments in disruptive medical technology companies, strengthening its portfolio of healthcare solutions for customers around the world.
You will be responsible for FP&A functions including budgeting and forecasting activities of various legal entities. In this role, you will work closely with various stakeholders to prepare internal reports for executive leadership to support their decision making. You need to be self-driven and be confident enough to propose the most appropriate approach to fulfill the business and accounting requirements.
You will need to coordinate key deliverables with stakeholders, including key Forward Looking and Performance Management deliverables as well as producing management reports and data analysis. Additionally, you need to constantly reassess the existing way of doing things and to come up with suggestions to further improve the business processes.
1. FP&A Function
- Prepare FP&A analytics on key performance matrix for the group, including revenue, operating expense, cashflow etc.
- Conduct preliminary analysis of financial performance, especially growth drivers, trends, and the competitive environment, to enhance understanding on the part of management, regulators, and shareholders
- Prepare detailed analysis of financial and operational results through charts and recommend measures to improve the performance of the company
- Tools, analytical capability, and data to support thoughtful planning and target setting, as well as to drive business initiatives
2. Controlling and Operational functions
- Assist with financial reporting as required at Audit and Risk Committee and Board meetings
- Work closely with the SBUs to ensure the management reporting can value add and geared toward supporting business growth
- Work on improvement in developing a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the SBU’s financial forecast
- Identify and enhance improvements and best practices to support key-decision making
- Assist VP Finance and VP Corporate Development in ad-hoc projects and assignments
- Degree in Accountancy / Bachelor in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant/CA
- Minimum 6-8 years of work experience in finance, accounting and controlling functions
- Excellent knowledge of Controlling tools, methods and processes
- Reporting experience in a public listed company
- Knowledge of US GAAP will be a plus
- Self-driven, highly motivated and open-minded to change
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge in International Accounting Standards
- Able to adjust working relationship and management style with working levels, peers and senior staff
- Able to work under high pressure and prioritize with a heavy workload and multiple deadlines
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Good organizational and operational with experience in multi-cultural environment
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.