Business Finance Manager (E-commerce)
We are looking for a passionate finance professional to join our client in Singapore. The role will report to the regional (ASEAN) finance lead, also get the opportunities to get involved in global projects.
- Lead and support project where you get an opportunity to define the problem, come up with hypothesis, engage stakeholders to shape the solution and ultimately implement the change.
- Partner with cross functional teams (middle/back office) through financial and management planning, lead the budget/forecast process at regional/global scale.
- Providing business insights that proactively articulates areas of actionable opportunity and objective performance assessment.
- Works closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive business growth from strategy through execution.
- Drives process and systems enhancements through targeted initiatives to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and scalability for the organization.
- Continually automate, streamline, and improve current reporting, operational and accounting processes to improve business efficiency in the region.
- Conduct regular evaluation and ensure all legal entities in the region are effectively managed from local statutory compliance perspective, work closely with the country finance team to identify and mitigate risks.
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or relevant qualification CIMA/CPA/ACCA, MBA from top business school will be an advantage.
- Big 4 experience with over 7 years working experience through various finance functions, FP&A and Finance Business Partner are preferred. (at most 10 years of experience)
- You need to have strong team spirit, a self-starter, being result driven and highly motivated individual, be able to cope with pressure and deliver under tight deadline between conflicting priorities.
- Strong communication and co-ordination skills, with proven track record in executing and implementing new initiatives/projects, lead for changes.
- Related industries experience such as internet, e-commerce will be an advantage. Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Native mandarin proficiency is must, fluent in English.
- This role requires certain degree (10-20%) of overseas/regional travel to the south east Asian countries and to the head office China.