Chief Financial Officer (Philippines)
Our client is leading Consumer business and their largest market in APAC is Philippines with a revenue size of $500 mn.
- Constructively challenge business cases and plans from all other departments whilst identifying obstacles and opportunities
- Define annual budget planning policy, lead the execution and monitoring of budget usage
- Define financial metrics and manage financial performance to support the company's strategic aspiration
- Manage the bank's treasury function
- Identify and manage the bank's investment and financing activities
- Take responsibility for investor relations
- Define financial reporting policies and processes as well as ensure compliance
- Lead the selection and adoption of finance & accounting systems and solution deployment
- Responsible for cash flow and balance sheet management making sure its compliant with local regulations and US GAAP.
- Leading a team of finance professionals of 15-20 people.
- More than 15 years of demonstrated work experience with MNCs, preferably with some experience in inventory accounting, project management and financial analysis
- Minimum 5 years in finance director role for Philippines
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with a CPA or equivalent professional qualification
- Hands-on, detail-oriented and meticulous
- Great leadership qualities are a must have