Are you an Operations Manager with a Marine Logistics company in Singapore?
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a market leading shipping company for their Sea logistics business in Asia handling launch boats, spare parts, ship-chandling and other marine related services.
Within this role you will provide administrative, operations and commercial support to the Managing Director.
- Manage the division comprising of the administrative, procurement, operation and technical staff.
- Oversee and supervise the operation of the business
- Review and feedback on monthly Financial and Operational Management Reports to the Group Managing Director and Directors, including formulating strategy for overall business betterment
- Develop relationships with existing/new clients and key suppliers and contractors
- Support existing projects to enhance business intelligence systems, improve margins, ensure product quality, and continuous process improvement.
The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience with leadership role, preferably in marine or shipping industries. The successful candidate is expected to be well read about local maritime regulations and developments. Good communication in English, both spoken and written, is required. Conversant in Malay language would an advantage. The position will support the Group Managing Director on the daily management of the division.
Please note Singapore working entitlement is essential.