Corporate Development Manager, FMCG
Our client is the larges Food and Health Nutrition company in the world with offices in over 80 countries worldwide and having an employee base of over 50,000. They are looking to inorganically expand their business in the AMEA region and are looking for share Corporate Development Manager to be based in Singapore.
Working closely with country commercial teams in the region and based out of the Regional HQ in Singapore your responsibilities will be as below.
- Lead multiple M&A projects for the group, with a high degree of autonomy for the small and medium sized transactions, and working closely with the Director of theAMEA zone on large transactions
- Analyze and execute the M&A transactions in cooperation with the relevant business divisions under the supervision of the Director of the AMEA
- Project management from the initial phase to the closing of the transaction
- Report project development on a regular basis to the Director of the Asia Pacific and Middle-East zone
- 8 to 10 years of solid M&A deal working experiences in Asia Pacific and/or Middle-East with proven track record
- Fluency in English and fluency in an Asian language will be a plus
- MBA/MSc from a Tier 1 Business School is a must have.
- Singapore PR or Citizen is a must for this role