Country Finance Manager, Thailand
You will be working with a market leading US MNC within the Medical Device space spanning across 30 countries. Thailand is a key market for our client and is looking to further strengthen its presence by hiring a Country Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Commercial Director for the region and the CFO your responsibilities will be as below:
- Review financial statements on a monthly basis and work with the commercial team to ensure they have a strong knowledge of the business performance vs. budget and projection to ensure accurate decision making
- Manage accounting operations are conducted as per compliance and hygiene is maintained
- Responsible for ensuring strong internal controls in line with corporate policies and Thailand Manage the Finance team within the Thailand business ensuring deadlines are met and accuracy of work statutory requirements
- Work with the commercial team on setting forecasts and annual budgets
- Successfully carry out statutory audit assignments
The position will include managing 2 direct reports and working closely with a number of stakeholders including, commercial sales leads, operations and outsourced accounting providers. The role will also provide key business support to the Commercial director of the overall Thailand business.
You must be a CA/MBA Finance having had Big 4 experience within the audit and assurance space. You must have at least 10 years of finance and accounting knowledge and must have served in Managerial capacity.
US MNC exposure and competent Thai Speaking and Writing skills will be a great plus due to business requirements