Our client is a growing shipping company looking to recruit a for a Marine Crew Training Manager in Singapore.
Your responsibilities will include but not limit to:
- Develop company’s detailed shipboard training program for shipboard staff Crew Induction Courses
- Rank specific “On the Job Training”, shipboard cadet training concepts and web-based computer based training programs
- Ship simulator training requirements and command assessment training
- Technical training
- Training in Leadership and Management
- Controlling, forecasting and budgeting of all shipboard training accounts.
- Source and qualify regional training partners and in co-operation with Procurement Management establish frame agreements with Training Providers and/or Manning Agencies.
- Implementation of tailored shipboard training concepts across the organization, on board and regionally at crew sourcing locations, hereunder:
- Delivery of detailed turn-key training concepts which includes instructions to shipboard management, manning agencies, training providers as agreed with Marine HR Department.
- Proper interfaces to applicable administration tools in offices, on board etc. ensuring smooth incorporation of programs to the day-to-day operation. Give presentations including training seminars to smaller and larger audiences e.g. Crew Induction, Corporate Values Training, training of company’s regional Manning Partners etc.
This is an exciting new role with excellent work environment. Apply now and our consultant will be in touch with you shortly!