Are you looking out new opportunity at New Start up Ship management company at CBD Area?
- To coordinate the planning process needed to achieve the long term planning of staff on board vessels.
- To liaise with vessels, manning agents in relation to the planning process
- Create, Update and upload crew personal files and records in Software
- Plan, Coordinate and execute crew change for Company’s vessels
- Handling visas and ensuring legislation of crew certification are adhered
- Handling of flag state application and requirements
- Ensure efficiency of crewing functions such as crew changes, crew sourcing, recruitment and and retention.
- To ensure relievers are planned for the staff in time as mentioned in company SMS Check and verify crew qualifications/documentation prior to joining
- Documenting data and information into internal system
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Polytecnic diploma in Maritime Studies or Marine Engineering.
High school (A levels or NITEC Equivalent) or O Levels will be considered.
Past working experience
- Some administrative experience in human resource management or at least 1year’s administrative experience in a ship management company is preferred.
Please reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org