Our client is the largest medical device organization in the world and fast expanding in APAC with double digit growth over the last decade. With a view to grow both organic and through acquisition they are looking for an exceptionally good FP&A director to manage the region.
The incumbent will report into the APAC CFO who manages the finance operations for China, Japan, ANZ, Greater Asia and SEA.
- Lead and manage the overall strategic decision-making process in the region including M&A, JV and organic growth opportunities
- Lead the budgeting and planning process and formulate short and long-term plan in the region
- Work closely with the GM’s in the countries to enhance and deploy strategies, process and systems to ensure commercial success
- Manage country FP&A staff along with a strong team in the regional HQ in Singapore
- Lead, mentor and grow leaders within is a key area of focus
The desired candidate is a MBA from a Tier 1 business school and has over 10 years with the corporate planning and financial analysis space in APAC.
You must have had experience working in a Top Tier Consulting firm.
Great Commercial Acumen coupled with exceptionally strong interpersonal skills is a must have for this role.
Healthcare experience will be a great value add.