Job specification for Marine Electrical & Automation service engineer
Educational Qualification : Degree OR Diploma in Electrical \ Instrumentation Engineering . ( sailing experience will be an added advantage )
Work experience :
Minimum 5 years of hands on experience on service and maintenance of Marine Electrical and Automation systems such as ; Power generation and control systems, Machinery monitoring and control systems, cargo monitoring and control, Boiler controls , Cargo Tank Level Gauging, Electronic Governor, etc..
Main Engine Maneuvering system overhauls will be an added advantage.
- location: Onboard ships in Ports \ offshore worldwide as work demands . But mostly in Singapore waters.
- Customer orientation.
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Capability and willingness to put extended working hours as work completion urgency demands.
- Capability to work independently and without supervision.
- Awareness of quality and safety standards of various kinds of oceangoing ships.