Facilities Manager (Industrial)
The Facilities Manager (Industrial) must be a team player and work with other members of the team to meet all key performance indicators as set out in the management contract. The FM must be independent and self-motivated with the passion for driving the site team to achieve good results and driving human experience.
· Manage and coach team
· Develop and sustain a high-quality well-motivated team
· Ensure high staff morale, trust, and work ethics
· Build and maintain an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation, and performance excellence within team
· Mentor and enable Training & Development of team members
Procurement and Vendor Management
· Prepare Vendor RFP document and KPI and SLA
· Evaluate the vendor procurement and ensure renegotiation and tendering, including tender documentation; evaluation of tenders and preparation of contracts is in accordance with agreed client procurement guidelines.
· Administer the virtual approval process for contract execution in JDE system
· Co-ordinate and monitor the contractor management program
· Implement a comprehensive energy management program and have good knowledge of Green Mark requirements
· Implement building procedures and performance measures to ensure simplification and accuracy of work methods and reliability of systems.
· Represent the client in identifying defects and manage defects during Defects Liability Period for both Architectural and M&E services for an office environment
· Implement a Preventive and Planned Maintenance program to minimize maintenance, repair and replacement costs together with minimizing the risk of plant failure.
· Have good proficiency and knowledge with any CMMS technology platform
· Assist in the implementation of a property risk management program that identifies major property risks including occupational health and safety, fire safety and essential services and environmental.
· Ensure critical operations and sites are identified across the region.
· Establish an HSSE plan for the account on site.
· Ensure disaster recovery and business continuity planning are implemented and maintained across the region.
· Min. Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering facilities management, building, business or other related fields &/or 4 -10 years’ experience in facilities, property management or related field
· Has experience working in an Industrial environment
· Good Knowledge of local occupational health and safety requirements
· Knowledge of vendor management for specialized services
· Has an understanding of basic technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system, Air compressors, Vertical Transport, etc)