Finance Business Partner
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To drive the development of the financial accounting & controlling function in order to secure financial support and prepare business KPIs to support the commercial organization in meeting business objectives.
To ensure that financial processes and business is run in accordance with corporate rules, local legislations and Mölnlycke Health Care standards.
- Be responsible for and drive the sales forecasting, inventory forecasting, budgeting and reporting processes of countries in SSEA.
- Prepare and distribute management reports on a weekly/monthly basis showing actual cost vs budget and variance analysis to local and SSEA management .
- Analyze and act on financial information in order to initiate and take corrective actions to meet financial objectives
- Act as a finance business partner to support countries in SSEA by actively participating and contributing to local business development and by improving the financial awareness in the organization
- Drive alignment of financial forecasting throughout organisation
- Support in regional accounting matters including the preparation/ review of journal entries in day to day business affairs.
- Manage, and participate in, projects within the department including SAP, PowerBI initiative.
- A highly adaptable individual who is an innate problem solver with excellent analytical skills and good communication skills.
- A team player with initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work with tight deadline and sense of urgency while retaining delivery of best practice and accuracy.
- Proficiency in English Language
- Experience from financial accounting, planning and reporting as well as follow up of business performance.
- Bachelor of Accountancy,
- Minimum 6 years of FP&A; experience and a total of 8 - 10 years working relevant experience. Chartered Accountants or equivalents will be an added bonus.
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP BPC, PowerBI, and Cognos will be advantageous. Candidates should have hands on experience in a major ERP or Business Intelligence tool.
- Experience from working in an international environment.
- Highly proficient in MS office application.