Finance Controller & Process Leader, Service Industry
About our Client
Our client is a Global leader in the Hospitality space with offices in over 60 countries. The Group invests in new businesses in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Your roles and responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with Finance Leaders in every country and also business leaders to implement strong robust accounting policies and system
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement projects, including reviewing and prioritising continuous improvement suggestions
- Ensure compliance to global accounting policies and to be governed by local GAAP, tax, legal and statutory requirements
- Identify and suggest improvement or areas for automation to better enhance daily operations and processes to regional team
- Ensure strict internal controls and compliance with all local accounting, tax, statutory, legislative requirements as well as corporate policies
The ideal candidate shall be:
1. CPA with at least 12 years experience and out of that 4 years in a Big 4 Audit Firm.
2. Preferred industries include Advertising, Service Industry and Hospitality (SSC Experience is a preferred)
3. Fluent in spoken and written English, the candidate shall have Strong Microsoft Power point and Excel skills
4.Manage a large team in the region
Must be a Singapore Citizen or PR