Finance Controller (SGD 10-12K)
Our client is a fast growing and well established Ship Owner based in Singapore. You will be reporting to the Group CFO based in Singapore.
Lead a team to oversee the full spectrum of accounting and tax functions - Cash Management, Reporting, Tax, AP, AR, GL, Banking, Budgeting and Consolidations.
Your duties include:
· Ensure timely and accurate monthly and annual closing to ensure all financial reporting deadlines
· Oversee group consolidation and analysis on consolidated numbers & compliance with applicable corporate and statutory reporting requirements
· Oversee the annual budgeting exercise, variance analysis and KPI tracking
· Oversee the cash planning/management for AP/AR/GL functions
· Support stakeholders in business and finance related matters, including review and streamline of finance operations for greater synergy and effectiveness in process and systems
· Guide and develop a team of accounting executives to ensure smooth operations of all functions.
. Manage an overall finance team of 50+ professionals with 5 direct reports
· Degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least 10+ years of relevant experience and must have a stint with in External Audit and Assurance
· Good analysis skills, strong working knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
· Proven leadership having managed a large finance team with a large corporation
· Good business acumen and stakeholders management skills
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment & within demanding timeline.
. Must be a Mandarin speaker as there is significant need to talk to Chinese counterparts
. Must be a Singapore Citizen or SPR