Our Client, a leading bulk container company with regional offices in 20+ countries and operational depots in 30 countries across six continents is seeking to hire a dynamic Finance Manager (FP&A) to support the growing demand of the business.
The incumbent reports to the Senior Finance Manager.
- Preparation and analysis of financial information for reporting to all internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding and analyzing the revenue and cost drivers to assist management in meeting financial targets
- Involved in forecasting and budgeting processes on a quarterly and annual basis, and ensuring its timely completion
- Involved in supporting business growth through rigorous evaluation of the annual budget.
- Improving the robustness and precision of the reporting process
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support business decision making
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- A degree in Accountancy or Finance
- ACCA/CA/CPA qualified
- At least 5 years experience in FP&A and/or 7 years in Cost Controlling
- Big 4 experience is an advantage
- SAP and BPC experienced preferred but not required.
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Detail oriented, results-oriented and meticulous approach to work
- Ability to establish relationships with senior business stakeholders
- Strong communication, and team-working skills required