FINANCE PLANNING AND ANALYSIS MANAGER (Software)
We're currently looking for a dynamic FP&A Manager for a software company HQ in Singapore for APAC.
In this role, you assumed the role of a business partner to various business units and cross-functional teams to provide business insights and support the growth of the various businesses.
- You will be leading the reporting, forecasting and budgeting of License and Sales & Marketing P&L for APAC
- Providing guidance on revenue recognition practice to the Sales team,
- Monitor and track all license contracts to ensure accurate reporting of revenue according to corporate policies and IFRS 15.
- Overseeing the offshore Finance Shared Service and collaborating
- Reviewing the accuracy of month-end journal entries and accruals, reviewing and manage any risk and exposure in the Net Working Capital of the company
- Analysing monthly financial reports, identifying key business drivers and deviations from the budgets.
Skills & Experience:
- You will need to have a degree in Accounting and Finance with at least 8 years of relevant experience including at least 3 years in FP&A position.
- BIG4 experience is a plus.
- Strong technical accounting skills (IFRS) required - mandatory for Revenue Recognition BC
- Preferably from local universities
- you need to have excellent communication skills.
- You must also work well with a team.