About the jobWe are looking for a talented Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A) lead.
This role is based in Singapore and will be responsible for being business partner as well as forecasting, reporting and analysis.
The role is very data driven, using this data to provide insight and drive results. This role is about providing forward looking guidance as much as understanding historics.
This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference in the company, and to your career.
- Deliver meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on functional financial performance, thereby supporting functional MT in making fact-based, financially sound decisions. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth
- Support in providing forward looking estimates of key metrics and departmental performance
- Pro-actively support execution of financial planning by preparing and supporting performance and strategy meetings of relevant stakeholder
- Pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance
- Supports the functional leaders in adhering to their budget by means of monitoring, projecting, reporting and controlling
- Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of : Monthly performance, product/market/customer/integral profitability
- Identifies risks and opportunities.
- Forecasting, Strategic Review, cost control, Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc
- Project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc
- Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting or related study
- 5+ years commercial experience
- Working experience with business planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis processes.
- Ability to work with lots of data and complex business processes
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data
- Highly advanced technical skills in Excel and Gsheets able to analyse and manipulate large sums of data
- Working experience with cost controlling techniques/ROI mindset
- Accounting knowledge with emphasis on integrity and control
- Able to initiate and drive change across all levels of the organization
- Progressive experience in stepping to support decision making and delegation within a finance team
- Natural high level of organizational sensitivity
- Strong analytical skills with ability to multi task
- Ability to balance speed and accuracy
- Proven ability to make decisions independently and back those decisions
- Experience in Online, Logisitics, Fashion or other fast paced consumer oriented businesses preferred