Our client, an US semiconductor manufacturer is looking to hire a qualified candidate to join their Corporate Accounting team in Singapore.
You will be joining an international team of accounting professionals in a dynamic and evolving environment.
You will report to the Corporate Controller whom is based in the US.
- Calculating and recording monthly hedging accounting entries;
- Preparation of monthly cash flow statements;
- Manage process of preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, including coordinating gathering of information required from stakeholders and creating and maintaining supporting documentation;
- Execution of monthly upload of required financial data to parent company;
- Preparing and submitting quarterly and annual reporting pack (under IFRS) to the parent;
- Prepare account reconciliations;
- Supporting quarterly reviews and annual audits including preparation and provision of requested schedules and data;
- Execution and documentation of applicable internal controls
- Assisting with other special projects as required.
- 4 or more years of experience in finance and accounting with a strong technical accounting and financial reporting roles
- B.A. / B.S. degree required; CPA and/or Public Accounting experience is preferred;
- Oracle and Hyperion experience preferred;
- Strong data analytical skills required
- Strong technical accounting skills (IFRS) required
- Experience in manufacturing sector is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen