FP&A Manager (APAC)
Only SG Citizen/PR will be shortlisted
Our client is a market leading organization spanning across 17 countries with over 27 offices around the globe. With further expansion plans in APAC, they are looking for an FP&A Manager based out of the regional HQ in Singapore.
Reporting into the Regional Finance Director your responsibilities will be as below:
1) Strategic business partner for the leadership team in HQ and countries
2) Responsible for long range strategic planning and driving key investment decisions
3) Providing commercial insights and increase business efficiency
4) Participate in new product launch along with the marketing team and evaluate the right pricing policy
5) Lead the annual budgeting cycle and ensure business growth is as projected
6) Support Pricing strategy for APAC
7) This is a new role and the person will be in charge of setting and building the FP&A team.
You are CA/CPA with 6-8 years of experience in strategic planning and analysis within the Pharmaceutical/FMCG space. You have exceptional track record in owning a P&L and ensuring growth within the region
Experience managing manufacturing/nutrition/chemical business will be an added advantage.
A true business partnering role where personality, communication and interpersonal skills are a key coupled with strong business acumen.