FP&A Manager, Manufacturing
Our client is a market leading organization spanning across 50 countries with over 100 offices around the globe. With further expansion plans in APAC (400mn), they are looking for a FP&A Manager based out of the regional HQ in Singapore.
Reporting into the CFO APAC, your responsibilities will be as below:
1) Strategic business partner for the leadership team in HQ and countries
2) Responsible for long range strategic planning and driving key investment decisions
3) Providing commercial insights and increase business efficiency
4) Participate on new product launch along with the marketing team and evaluate the right pricing policy
5) Experience in costing and optimization method
6) Lead a team of 2 finance analyst by providing able coaching and direction
7) Succession plan for a Finance Director of a BU
You are CA/CPA with 8 years of experience in strategic planning and analysis within the Manufacturing industry. You have exceptional track record in owning a P&L and ensuring growth within the region
A true business partnering role where personality, communication and interpersonal skills are a key coupled with strong business acumen.