FP&A Manager (Bangkok based)
- Newly created role
- Individual Contributor
- Business Partnering
Our Client is one of the largest manufacturers and distributor company in Thailand, due to team’s expansion they are currently looking FP&A Manager as a newly created role to assist and support the FP&A director in the monthly commercial forecast review, quarterly forecast, annual budget preparation and submissions for the corporate office and working closely with sale and marketing team across divisions
- Consolidate actuals, forecast and budget financials and coordinate and consolidate monthly revenue estimates
- Provide reports, variance analysis and commentaries of financial results to support the monthly close process and as well as any ad-hoc management requests.
- Review and improve Financial reporting (Actuals, Forecast and Budget).
- Provide insight analytics on various items that have a financial impact.
- Guide, consolidate, and support the Long Range Strategic Planning process.
- Lead special projects that support management decision-making, such as return on investment, product analysis, cost containment, etc.
- Significant experience creating, tracking, and controlling financial actual, forecasts and metrics.
- Strong ability to analyse Actual vs. Budget / Forecast variances and summarize underlying drivers of variances as well as relevance to operations.
- Strong knowledge of accounting is required.
- Ability to develop Excel / PowerPoint presentations, on an ad hoc basis, for management, in an environment demanding both accuracy and speed.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and working knowledge of SAP
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA Thailand would be preferable. Minimum of 5 years of combined experience in big 4 auditor and budgeting and forecasting experience within FMCG or retail industries would be preferable and ability to manage internal and external stakeholders, across all levels of seniority
Demonstrate ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrate initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
You must be able to speak Thai and English fluently in order to work closely with Thai internal and external stakeholders
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word format to Siriwan Young at Siriwan.Young@caliber8.sg Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. EA License no: 17S8670 Registration No. R1544539