Who You Are
- You are a competent Electrician, solution-driven with a strong customer first mindset.
- You are able to take calculated risks and make tough and fast decisions to meet the customer needs.
- You enjoy international travelling and working on urgent and sometimes complicated cases.
- You will be expected to do the service, trouble-shooting and the installation of retrofits and modifications on board vessels.
What You Know
- You should have a degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification with experience of 5 - 10 years.
- Strong experience on automation/system integration. Preference will be given to ship electricians who have sailed with ships in the past.
- Fluent oral and written English skills and good communication skills.
About The Job
The purpose of the job is to help marine customers with field service on Gas systems installations. Main responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting and servicing of existing systems.
- You need to be able to work and deliver on assigned tasks independently and remain contactable 24/7 and be available whenever needed by the Global marine service organization when on duty.
- You need to work together with other Global Marine Service Organization members as a team, and act as a technical support backup to Global Technical Specialists and Global Coordinators if so required.
- You may also need to assist in performing local field service jobs or other tasks if required.
- The job requires frequent cross-border travels and working rolling schedules.
- Position is open only for Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents**