Essential Function / Job Description:
• Manages the financial support to all operations across APAC region in the compilation, control and analysis of all financial information related to Supply Chain Costs, Customer Service Cost and Inventory / Inventory reserves.
• Manages a Financial Analyst based in India to provide the required financial support
• Completes and submits monthly operations KPI’s and reports in timely manner to the stakeholders.
• Works closely with VP Supply Chain, APAC to drive the changes required as a part of the Supply Chain Strategic Plan and measures and reports progress. This would include the identification and implementation of best practices across the region as well as alignment with the commercial teams to understand demand and the implication on inventory and costs.
• Manages the Supply Chain Analytics team to ensure timely support on financial analytics related to Supply Chain Costs and Inventory within APAC Region.
• Provides financial support and advice the VP Supply Chain, APAC and the SCM management team of which he/she is a member. Includes financial input to S&OP process for the region including financial reconciliations.
• Consults in the application of controls in Supply Chain function, particularly around inventory and instrument management to help in the application and adherence to MAPs and Sarbanes Oxley.
• Works with Internal Audit function on all Supply Chain related operations and control functions.
• Works with Tax Department as needed on transfer pricing across the region.
• Educates the in country Supply Chain leads / teams on Supply Chain financials and KPIs monitoring.
• Identifies and drives improvements to inventory turnover (WOCOS)
• Identifies and helps to implement Global Financial Initiatives wherever applicable in the region
• Drive consistent reporting methodologies across all the businesses with a focus on consistency and simplification
• Collaborates with the wider finance team (including Commercial Finance) to ensure consistency in forecasts, budgets etc. between sales, production and inventory.
• Closely working with VP Supply Chain, APAC
• Routine contact with VP Supply Chain Finance, Global Supply Chain,
• Routine contact with SVP of Global Supply Chain,
• Routine contact with CFO, Global Operations and IT,
• Manage the Financial Analysts based in india.
• Close support to all Supply Chain leads in APAC & LATAM region in countries,
• Regular contact with Finance Operations, and Commercial Finance.
• Management of analytics team sitting out of GBS Pune.
• Contact with external and internal auditors
• Exposure to GHO finance staff.
• Contact with other vendors – need based
Across the region - up to 25%
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
• CPA / MBA preferred.
• Minimum ten (10) years commercial and operations financial management experience, with ever-increasing levels of responsibilities, preferably in a multinational environment.
• Experience in healthcare or capital equipment industry with direct experience in medical devices preferred.
• Available for domestic and international.
• Global business acumen
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Process management
• Strategic thinker
• Organizational agility
• Strong leadership skills
• Good communicator
• Strong financial reporting skill set