Group Finance Director (Oil and Energy Industry)
- Newly created role
- M&A project Experience
- FP&A controlling and Statutory Accounting
- Supervisory skills required
Our client is a leading oil and gas company, as a newly created role they are looking for Group FP&A Director to lead strategic and annual planning process and coordinate or support business processes improvement projects as assigned.
- Reporting directly to CFO and managing FP&A and accounting team ( direct and indirect)
- Oversee the preparation of P&L and balance sheet analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and track key financial deliverable, highlight variances and identify risks and opportunities
- Provide guidance and leadership on forecasting and planning practices and procedures
- Drive process improvements in shared functions Undertake special and or cross functional projects and lead, analyse and preparation of financial reports, quarterly forecast and annual budget plan
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting, CA or CPA required with minimum of 10 years’ experience combined big 4 auditor and global MNC from engineering, energy or oil and gas industries would be highly preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment and work independently and have initiative mindset.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: Siriwan.Young@Caliber8.sg Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 17S8670: Registration No. R1544539
**This position is based in Singapore, applicants must be a Singapore PR or Citizen.