Head of Finance Planning and Analyst (Retail / Consumer Experience is a MUST)
Our client is a global retail organisation. As part of their regional expansion, they are looking for a Head of Finance Planning and Analyst to join their regional team in Singapore.
Reporting into the Regional Director and Group CFO, this is a highly visible role where you will be working with all levels of management within the business units to provide expertise on matters of accounting, financial management and business planning.
- Monitor business performance and based on financial analysis initiate and implement improvement initiatives
- Deliver financial input for decision making to the Regional Director and General Managers in the region
- Support the management team on business development and investment throughout the region
- Responsible for managing and driving financial- and business analysis, budgeting and reporting processes to ensure the provision of timely, accurate and consistent determination of the financial performance and the integrity of the business
- Prepare- and present materials for business and board reviews with the Board
- Overseeing and secure timely, accurately financial reporting from all markets and the region.
- Ensure that all markets are in line with HQ reporting timelines and that accounts follow the Group Accounting Policy Manual
- Maintain internal control over all accounting functions in cooperation with Group Internal Controlling team
- Provide both business and commercial perspectives, in addition to financial controlling views.
- Contribute to develop a high cost awareness mindset
- Represent the region on for shared service IT projects (finance, legal, HR etc.), and be responsible for Regional IT coordination.
- Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- Team management experience
- Advanced working proficiency with SAP and SAP business warehouse applications
- Solid accounting background (AP, AR, credit management, tax) and controller experience
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders to ensure future company performance
- Experience in Asia Pacific retail markets is desired
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills