One of our International Shipping Clients is looking to hire a HR Manager, Project who has prior experience in a similar role in a Maritime company. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in delivering operational excellence in HR operations for offshore personnel.
· Handle and follow up on local Recruitment & Selection process through working closely with Trondheim HR;
· Provide effective communication between the Project Team and Singapore and Trondheim HR.
· Working closely with Singapore and Trondheim HR Teams to ensure timely and accurate information are provided on:
o Payroll and Benefits Administration
o Work pass application
o Tax administration and reporting.
· Support Project Leads with HR issues;
· Support the logistics arrangements for Business, Holiday and Mobilization/Demobilization Travels;
· Responsible for new hire onboarding process;
· Responsible for Performance Management and Trainings;
Skills and Knowledge Required
· Possess a Human Resources Management or Business Administration Degree and must be well versed with local Employment Act and statutory guidelines.
· Strong interpersonal skills applied to a multi-disciplined project team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a very strong employee service focus and aptitude.
· Meticulous and high attention to details and able to maintains confidentiality in all situations.
· Strong organizational skills, high level of initiative and superb time management skills.
· Possess good ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet.
· Ability to work well both independently and as an integral member of the team.