Human Resource Integration Manager (M&A Project Integration)
Our client is a world class Education brand that is regionally headquartered in Singapore. Due to aggressive expansion plans mainly through acquisitions, they are looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced HR Integration manager.
The HR Integration Manager plays a critical role in ensuring that new acquisitions are seamlessly integrated into our current structure.
He/She needs to work very closely with the various stakeholders within the HR department itself and other departments such as Operations and Finance to ensure a full and seamless integration.
• Assemble and lead cross-functional HR integration teams and assign individual responsibilities
• Review the current compensation and benefits, processes and systems of the newly acquired brands and propose actions plans, timeline and priorities for integration
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that integration is proceeding according to the timeline • Identifies risks/gaps in the integration plan and propose mitigation plans
• Manages issues related to integration plans • Analyzes current processes and recommend and streamline processes as appropriate
• Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure integration project is completed on time an aligned with other human resource deliverables
• Ensure consistency of human resource standards across the organisation
• Conduct After Action Review to learn and improve on the integration process
• Act as the HR Business Partner of the newly acquired centres; addressing concerns, highlighting issues, conducting exit interviews, etc
• Conduct engagement sessions, satisfaction survey and work on action plans
• Support in the due diligence process for potential acquisitions
• Lead or participate in `special’ projects Job Requirements:
• Experience and Education:
o Degree holder preferably in Human Resource and has 6-10 years experience in leading M&A, integration projects within a leading Multinational organisation.