Our Client, a leading SGX-listed high precision engineering and manufacturing company with strong presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Mexico, Indonesia,China and Europe is seeking to hire an internal auditor to support their fast growing business.
The incumbent reports to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Plan and/or execute internal audit activities such as operational and compliance audits
- Review integrity of operational data and compliance with established policies and procedures and/or applicable laws and regulations
- Identify and communicate business inefficiencies, internal control weaknesses or operational issues observed during audits and recommend appropriate solutions
- Prepare clear and concise reports on observation and recommendations to management / Board for corrective actions
- Follow-up on corrective action taken to address the inefficiencies and prepare summary status reports.
- Conduct special audits as and when required by the Audit Committee or the Board of Directors, in areas that require specific safeguards and appropriate internal control
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business or Information Security from a recognized university or CIMA / ACCA
- Preferred professional certification such as CIA, CISA and/or CFE
- Minimum 3 years of in-house internal control and/or risk management experience in manufacturing industry
- Exposure to overseas regulatory requirements in the area of accounting, environmental, labour and/or safety would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and business processes
- A team player with an analytical/inquiring mind
- Independent, self-driven and pro-active attitude
- Comfortable to propose audit approaches in each areas of assignment with minimal supervision
- Up to 40% of traveling is required
- Able to read and write Chinese (due to extensive travelling to China)