1. Job Description
a) Job Title: Trader or Manager of trading
b) Reporting Line: AGM
- Trading, Marketing and Operating Grain and Feed products in the Asian Market.
- Market research and sharing information
- Business Development in relation to Grain Businesses in the Asian market.`
2. Job Requirements
- Professional skills, expertise and experiences to manage and enhance trading, marketing, operation and financial settlements of the products including wheat, soybean, corn etc.
- High proficiency in English (listening, speaking and writing) to communicate effectively through phone calls, emails and/or meetings with suppliers, customers and Tokyo HQ and local staff who are involved in chartering vessels and execution of trading activities.
- Skills to prepare effective presentation materials both in English to communicate with counterparties.
- Skills, expertise and experiences to research, develop new business for food.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies or equivalent
- Relevant experience and knowledge in trading of Grain and Feed Businesses with a few years
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Power Point, Excel, Teams etc.)
1) Trading Business 2) Commercial Awareness 3) Management Skills (in case of Manager)
4) Communication Skills 5) Marketing 6) Market and Business Analysis 7) Business Development
8) Microsoft Office
5. Other information:
a. Working Hour: 9am to 5:45pm
b. AL: 14 days (1st to 6th year); 21 days (7th years onwards)
c. AWS: 1 month
d. VB: subject to company and individual performance
e. Medical inpatient & outpatient is covered by group insurance
Please reach out to me "firstname.lastname@example.org"