Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as " Junior/Senior Marine Superintendent (Tankers)".
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and smooth operations of the assigned product tankers, handling vetting inspections, navigation audits, and others.
• Class 1 or 2 Certificate of Competency
• Sailing experience on board tankers preferably
• Minimum 1 to 3 years experience on shore as Marine Superintendent in tanker companies
• Supervisory experience ashore in tanker companies will be advantageous although not a must
• Excellent and Professional work attitude
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external parties
• Familiar with ISM, ISPS, and MLC
• Familiar with Q88 and HVPQ
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.