Our client is leading employer in the Marine industry within a niche market segment of conducting salvage operations globally.
- You will be working closely with Owners, Classification societies and Statutory bodies and vendors during the operational stages to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Perform naval architecture calculations such as weight estimations, tonnage calculations, stability analyses for heavy lifts
- Prepare documentation for drawing list, material list, equipment specifications, General Arrangement Drawings, production information, weight control information, etc.
- Maintain database of weight data, procedures and methodologies for extrapolating weight estimates of new designs based on weight data
- Perform design evaluations and model testing for relevant marine & offshore and oil & gas projects
- Provide technical support and resolve engineering issues on site when required
Whats on offer?
You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name. Being a small set up, you will have the opportunity to work on various aspects of the projects and to travel on site. You will also have the opportunity to vet through the contracts and take initiatives during the projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Naval Architecture / Ocean Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant experience