Our Client, a ship-owning company is looking for an experienced PMS manager to join their team. The PMS manager is responsible for the overall data development, maintenance strategy and effectiveness of the PMS system of the company’s owned and managed vessels.
· Ensure that PMS system is properly implemented, updated and maintained for all vessels.
· Ensure that database for the PMS system for all vessel has a correct structure.
· Develop and implement PMS procedures for all vessel types to ensure that it has the correct structure and access, standard work descriptions, method for changes for daily operation and proper use of the PMS system.
· Serve as PIC of all PMS training for onshore and onboard users.
· Serve as PIC of liaising with supplier of the PMS systems for operational matters.
· Work closely with PMS appointed personnel onboard to monitor and follow-up their work.
· Handle all PMS system related matters for vessels.
· Have worked in a supervisory position for a minimum of 2 years in a ship owner/management company, performing tasks. Having a sailing background and experience in using Ship net is an advantage.
· Have good knowledge of the rules and regulations regarding maintenance matters and various expectations for PMS systems by the Customer, Flag State, Class, Authorities etc.