- Project management within technical order execution of sales
- Responsible for securing information flow between all relevant parties within an order process, maintain and support good customer relationship.
- Generating and submitting Progress reports / Schedules to the customer.
- Responsible for all customer correspondences including attendance of major project meetings.
- Ensuring identification and traceability of all resources: Man, Material, Tools and consumables including monitoring of project costing.
- Claims handling and also support or manage commissioning at customer site.
- Maintain and update cost monitoring reports monthly to ensure projects are within budget and on schedule.
- Ensures projects are maintained within cost, time, budget and required margins.
- Planning and arranging all resources: Man, Material, Tools and consumables.
- Transfer and check of customer orders from sales department on high technical level.
- Conducting of order process, technical and commercial, towards internal suppliers/operations, sub-suppliers and customers.
- Selecting all Boiler and Inert Gas mountings in collaboration with Project Director & Engineering Department.
- Check and if necessary create necessary documentation to provide adequate information and documentation to the client and subcontractors.
Key Competencies required:
• Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
• Experience within technical project management for similar applications and customers.
• Experience in sales and service for industrial equipment similar applications and customers.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, and specifications
- Managing project team and able to juggle priorities
- Managing customers and sub-contractor (if necessary)
- Ability to plan and execute project
- Knowledge of the market place
- Management of information flow for the project and risk management
- Ability to sell ideas and motivate others
- Leadership Competencies
- Drive/Tenacity (Be proactive and structured)
- Execution critical thinking & Problem solving mind set
- Communication skills
- Customer service orientation (be service minded)
Please be advised that this role is for candidates based in singapore with valid working permit only.