Are you looking for exciting opportunity at CBD area for purchasing role?
- Mainly to handle purchasing activities by following up with Superintendents on quotations from suppliers and confirmation of purchase orders by :
a) arrangement with vendors to provide the supplies to vessels.
b) Liaise with agents and ships for supply of spare parts and repair services to vessels at convenient ports
c) thereafter to ensure incoming and outgoing invoices and related accounts are monitored, followed upon, and approved for payment as required
- Handle visas and flight arrangements for the Superintendents.
- Documenting data and information into internal system, COBEUS (which training will be provided)
- Training will be provided for GST reporting and submission.
- Other ad hoc duties when assigned.
- Ability to negotiate is welcome
- Preferably with around 2 years working experience in the maritime industries, especially in Ship Management Company. However, those with good purchasing experience in other industries maybe considered with some training provided.
- More Experienced staff maybe offered Senior Executive role.
- Good communication skills, ability to manage/support projects.
- Literate in Computer & MS office Application.
* Workplace is in CBD Area, with good selection of food in nearby food centres.
* We promote Work Life Balance and do not expect regular long working hours, unless there is emergency/urgent requirement.
* For Executives and/or Senior Executive, we are offering 18 Days Annual Leave. In addition, we also offer a voluntary parent care leave (2 days) and employee’s birthday leave.
* Company is also offering PM off on eve of selected public holidays, such as Christmas, New Year & Chinese New Year.
* Comprehensive insurance/medical/dental coverage for employee while family members, which include spouse + children are covered under Group Hospitalisation & Surgery Plan.
* Company may offer retention bonus for employee who display strong commitment and good work ethnics after a minimum period of work.
Please reach out to me "email@example.com"