Reporting to the Managing Director South East Asia, based in Singapore, you will be, working closely with the South East Asia management team and the regional business units. You are also part of the Regional Communication Manager team globally, and will work with the regional and global communication team with one intention – to continuously strengthen the company brand and support profitable growth.
• Drive, develop and execute prioritized communication strategies and activities in focused business areas within the region in close cooperation with the business units and global communication team.
• Developing compelling internal messages and driving the internal communication pertaining to the strategy and organization so that all employees are always connected and effectively informed.
• Conceptualize the Digital Communication strategy for the region and implement digital inititatives in the local activities like adwords, social media, e-marketing.
• Manage and coordinate various communication projects and events including product launches, exhibitions, press events and campaigns.
• Coach, train and coordinate local communication team.
• Solid competence and experience in Digital Communications/ Marketing
• Proficient at writing in English
• Self-driven, decisive and takes ownership
• Relevant education in Communications/ Marketing/ Business Studies
• Around 8 – 10 years of experience in Communications and/or Marketing role in B2B Industrial/ Engineering backgrounds