Regional Finance Manager, APAC
Our client is the largest consumer goods company in the nutrition segment with over 15,000 employees globally and a presence in 30 countries worldwide. With a top line of over a billion $ in APAC they are further looking to strengthen their finance team covering APAC.
As a Regional Finance Manager, your responsibilities will be as below:
- Responsible for driving financial performance (Profit, Sales, Cash-flows, Working capital) and continuous improvement within the Asia Region
- Prepares, consolidates and presents financial and operating performance to Corporate office monthly
- Heading the process of designing accounting protocols and finance process in APAC
- Ensure compliance with FRS, oversee audit process and review audited financial statements.
- Liaise with external auditors, corporate secretary, bankers and tax agents
- Support annual budgeting and planning process in the region
You are CA/CPA with 10+ years of experience in a people management role for atleast last 3 years within in a regional capacity. Frequent travelling is a must in this role.
FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.