This is the most exciting Treasury Role for one of the top 50 employers in the Consumer Goods industry and has a future growth plan of leading the Global Treasury function based in Basel.
Reporting into the Global Head of Treasury your role will be as below:
- Drive strategic treasury related initiatives in the region and provide adequate support in the markets concerning Treasury
- Prepare and present quarterly and yearly dashboards and key metrics that indicate analysis on on-going projects, FX Exposure/hedging and other key parameters
- Drive the impact of treasury in M&A and support other inorganic growth model for the group in the region
- Manage a 3-member treasury team in SG and remotely manage local treasury professionals in the markets
- Successfully manage cash management strategy for the region
- Frequent travel will be needed as it is a pure business partner role
You must be having Finance and Treasury exposure in a MNC within FMCG for at least 10 years. You must be open to taking up a CFO/Treasury or other finance related role as a career progression and also must be open to relocating across the key global markets that the group is present in.