Senior Commercial Finance Analyst (Wine and Spirit)
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
You will provide commercial financial analysis in South East Asia (Domestic & Travel Retail) to facilitate delivery of P&L metrics, support decision-making on various business and investment scenarios, drive financial out performance and enable efficient & forward-looking performance review and forecasting.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
* Partnering with Sales team to help them deliver on business plans through ongoing analysis of Distributor wise, Market & Brand wise Performance (Volume to Profit)
* Develop Distributor / Customer wise reporting and tracking of performance
* Depletions & SOH analysis and work on depletion & Stock Targets with Sales team
* Work directly with Distributor finance team on various business scenarios
* Support Analysis on RTM
* Responsible for Annual Budgeting and Monthly Forecast exercise with Sales team
* Management of Market investment on Discounts & Rebates
* Support on Risk & Opportunities analysis and work on a mitigation plan with Sales team
* Implement Continuous Improvement and demonstrate a commitment to quality
* Assist the implementation of standardised processes and procedures in Asia
* Lead Business Analyst SEA;
- Depletions reporting/forecasting process for SEA providing increasingly comprehensive and rigorous data.
- Identify stock risks in our customers and work through action plans with stakeholders
- Ensure business analyst collects accurate data from all customers on a timely basis.
- Ensure customer data is analysed and interpreted to drive decision making by business analyst
- Ensure robust analysis of the stock flow to customers in SEA by business analyst
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
* Degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Finance and Accounting, or equivalent (CMA or equivalent a plus).
* 4-6 years of experience in Commercial finance with a leading FMCG company
* Experience in FP&A, budgeting and Forecasting is a must.
* Experience in Business Partnering, preferably in Commercial Finance.
* Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional team members and balance the commercial needs with the financial rigour and governance
* Ability to work independently
* Advanced Excel and modelling skills
* Experience with reporting systems and tools
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high quality of output