Senior Finance Analyst ( FMCG)
Our client is the largest Food and Beverage company in the world and are rapidly expanding their operations in Asia Pacific. They have presence in over 100 countries around the globe with over 60 manufacturing sites.
Reporting into the FP&A Director APAC, you will be driving the business growth in terms of growing both top and bottom line.
1) Lead and execute full year budgeting and planning for all markets in APAC.
2) Work with BU, Zone and Global leadership to build bottoms-up plan and to determine P&L targets.
3) Evaluate monthly full P&L performance of BUs in APAC: commercial, supply chain and fixed costs
4) Perform all analyses to determine managerial decisions for the leadership team and to forecast monthly P&L results
5) Improve processes, controls and system with the continuous improvement program being implemented globally.
You should be a CPA/MBA with 5 years experience in the FP&A space with a fast growing industry within a MNC set-up
You should be curious, have the ability to challenge business in key decision making process and a problem solver.
This role is a highly meritocratic role with excellent global opportunities in store as a future progression.