- Responsible for the overall financial management of the oversea subsidiaries.
- Responsible of financial reporting of oversea subsidiaries.
- Make sure that the global finance & controlling strategy, group standards for reporting and business processes will be implemented, adopted to regional requirements if necessary and follow-up.
- Provide financial information, management reports to Group CFO as well as to the Management Team of the oversea subsidiaries.
- Head the development of annual budgets for the regions.
- Prepare the legal financial accounting and annual accounts.
- Communicate with local tax agent closely, make sure the accurate and promptness of tax filing, and minimize the tax risk.
- US GAAP / IFRS financial reporting experiences.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Work in finance field no less than 5 years?international accounting and tax compliance practice would be a plus.
- Able to work in high pressure and dynamic change environment.
- Bachelor above degree with finance related background.
- Preferable manager or senior associate from Big4 accounting firms with US or HK IPO experiences.
- Able to speak mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts.