Our client is one of the major software development organisations globally headquartered in the US with over 25 offices world-wide. With strong expansion plans in the region they are looking to hire a Senior Finance Analyst for South East Asia.
Reporting into the Senior FP&A Manager of South East Asia you will be responsible for the below areas:
- Provide financial and business insights through robust analysis, generating value-added management reports, and identifying and eliminate risks
- Lead short and long term strategic plan for all business units for SEA
- Partner with local GM’s and Finance director to drive budgeting and review process
- Ensure timely and complete region business reporting across all business units
- Participate in the due-diligence process for new business acquisitions and partner with the M&A team
- Develop reports and dashboards to monitor yield and cost of businesses to enable key commercial decisions
You are CPA/CA with over 8 years of post-qualification experience in the computer software and IT industry. You should have worked with senior management in driving key business decisions. Solid technical competence coupled with excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
Please contact Karthik Balakrishnan at firstname.lastname@example.org for a private and confidential discussion.