Reporting to the HR Manager, this position will be responsible for providing advice, guidance and support on a range of HR and “people” initiatives to internal customer groups. Key aspects to the role will be to handle the day-to-day operations of the HR team. You will spend the majority of your time in recruitment activities and working closely with the departmental heads to provide HR guidance/ solutions to their manpower planning, performance management and employee relations issues.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the HR Manager in handling the full spectrum of HR functions. This include but is not limited to recruitment, on boarding and corporate induction, interviews, exit and payroll matters, CPF and income tax submission, the administration of human resource policies, compensation and benefits, procedures and programs.
- Handle day-to-day HR related enquiries from line management and employees and providing them effective resolution to their queries/issues.
- Advise line managers on employment terms and conditions, including awards, employment legislation and human resources policies and practices.
- Assist in the review and analysis of company policies and practices to ensure they continue to support the organization’s needs.
- Maintain up-to-date HR records such as personnel records, job descriptions, training records etc
- Provide statistical reporting on aspects such as employee turnover, employment numbers, staff movements, etc.
- Co-ordinate Performance Review and Development programmes
- Assist to organise HR related events such as workplace wellness events, mid-year team building and year-end party etc when required.
- Assist/undertake specific projects and assignments as directed by the HR Manager.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in handling a range of HR operational activities
- Well versed with Singapore Employment Act and practices
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Self-driven, resourceful individual who is able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment