Reporting to the Director Treasury, you will be responsible for the Global Treasury process of Lifestyles Healthcare. This covers assessing, monitoring, planning and managing the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Maintain and monitor the Treasury Policies and Procedures
• Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash and debt including experience in working with financial institutions to determine most appropriate form of finance, assessing and comparing offers made and documenting loan agreements
• Forecast cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions
• Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies
• Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
• Evaluate, develop and implement and maintain a cash management systems to optimize efficiencies
• Manage relationships with financial service providers
• Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues
• Cash management based on Lifestyles needs
• Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
• Manage and maintain a treasury software system
• Arranging foreign exchange hedges and a hedge program to manage foreign exchange exposures including recording these transaction, marking to market these hedges and appropriately accounting for and reporting on these transactions
• Establishing bank accounts, bank guarantees and letters of credit
• Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
· University Degree – by preference Applied Economical Sciences.
· Languages: Fluent in English, another language is an advantage
· At least 7-10 years’ experience in treasury – ideally exposure to multinational environment;
· Tax experience highly valuable