We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Market Analyst to work for a market leading dry bulk shipping company.
This is an excellent opportunity as you will be a core member of a newly set up research desk and work along with risk managers, chartering, operations and manage key stakeholders.
Within this role you will be carrying out fundamental and quantitative research and analysis focusing on dry bulk freight and commodities markets.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Take ownership of fundamental supply and demand models to help determine and examine market dynamics and identify changing trends in the market place
- Lead development of Quantitative Research to enhance fundamental research, develop trading strategies, and build robust quantitative models
- Work closely with the physical desks to provide them weekly reports on changes in the short term supply of tonnage in various regions across vessel sizes
- Technical analysis on the FFA curves and provide ideas on trading strategies with analysis to support short and medium FFA trading decisions
- Participate in conference calls and bring valuable insights to group discussions.
The ideal candidate would have 5+ years' experience in freight and technical analysis along with an established track record in dry bulk commodity research expertise in freight with strong excel sheet application knowledge.
Please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +65 68125929 for a confidential discussion.